About EXPEDITIONS

I am here to share the world with you but through my eyes, my thoughts and my perspectives.
I am an avid traveller and i love what nature has blessed us with.I am also fond of Man's creations.Be it dense forest, rattling rivers, hot sands, cool beaches,
high mountains, serene backwaters, busy plainlands, historical places, romantic getaways, fast-paced cities India has it all and
am proud of being an Indian and lucky to have visited most her beautiful places. I am here to take you through
my journeys in India and show you things I have observed and pen down my Thoughts in this blog. I hope you all Enjoy my new blog!
Do pay a visit there also.

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Moghul Era

The Moghul Era in India has left a big chunk of their aesthetic sense, architecture, likes and the grandeur in Kashmir through their beautiful gardens, which all are aesthetically appealing, luscious and landscape is just speechless.These gardens made in those era represent the "Raja Maharaja" sense of style and their indulgence in opulence beauty. Here, have a look :
Shalimar Bag

Shalimar Baag Inside

Beauty

Chashma Shahi View

Pari Mahal Entrance

Pari Mahal Inside

Pari Mahal View

Architecture

Military Post at Pari Mahal

Moghul Garden View

Bed of Lilies

Flowers

Add caption

Strategically made

From Moghul Garden to Moghul Palace straight view

Architecture of yet another beautiful garden -- The shalimar baagh

2 comments: